Love Her Madly
On this page:
- "Love Her Madly" is a song by The Doors that was released in March 1971. Composed by guitarist Robby Krieger, it served as the lead single from L.A. Woman, their final album with frontman Jim Morrison. Session musician and TCB Band member Jerry Scheff played bass guitar on the song. "Love Her Madly" became one of the highest-charting hits for The Doors. It peaked at No. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and reached No. 3 in Canada.
- music by Robby Krieger
- "Love Her Madly" is a musical album of Ray Manzarek.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "Love Her Madly" is a 1971 single by The Doors.
- released in (44 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Rick Schmidlin
- production design by Albert Cuellar
- written by Ray Manzarek & Rick Valentine
- based on a story by Jim Morrison & Rick Schmidlin
- casting by Joey Paul Jensen
- cinematography by Gary Graver
- music by Bruce Hanifan
- genres: Thriller, Drama
- released in (15 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Love Her Madly
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Love Her Madly
Love Her Madly. Redfern life.
Photo credit: JAM Project
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Love Her Madly for some fun with words!