On this page:
- Lissy Priyadarshan also Lakshmi is a popular South Indian film actress of the 1980s. She is popularly known by the mononym Lissy. Though, was a leading heroine in Malayalam, she had also acted in several Tamil and Telugu. She was introduced to Tamil films by Superstar Kamal Hassan as his heroine in his home production, Vikram. She gave up acting after her marriage with famous film director Priyadarshan in 1990. She now resides in Chennai with her family.
- Lissy a.k.a. Melissa Holm is a casting director and the daughter of Ian Holm and Bee Gilbert.
- read more about Melissa Holm
- Lissy is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Lissy (actor)
- Lissy a.k.a. Melissa Hollett is an actress.
- read more about Melissa Hollett (actress)
- Lissy is a fictional character in the 2008 drama film Hey, Hey, It's Esther Blueburger.
- Lissy is a fictional character from the 1991 film Nayam Vyakthamakkunnu.
- Lissy is a fictional character from the 1952 film Unter den tausend Laternen.
- Lissy is a fictional character from the 2011 film Manushyamrugam.
- Lissy is a fictional film character.
"Lissy" is an East German film, directed by Konrad Wolf, based on a novel by F.C. Weiskopf.
- countries: Germany, East Germany
- language: German Language
- genre: Drama
- released on (57 years ago)
- read more about Lissy (film)
Lissy is a commune in the Seine-et-Marne department in the Île-de-France region in north-central France.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lissy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Children's Friend (1913)
mission, pupils were allowed to go to this room to study, and here it was that Lissy Means and Hazel Eriscon had gone. Breathlessly they waited, talking in whispers. The tragedy of the burning schoolhouse had become as nothing compared to ...
by George Speirs Alexander Ranking
Lissy); garär denä, v. n. (as a horse) lil -:_x „a jamjfînä. Plantain, (banana) “if ‚сет, m. (Plantage sp.) luhuríyä, m. Plantation ...
Or, Universal Dictionary of Arts and Sciences; on an Improved Plan: in which the Respective Sciences are Arranged Into Complete Systems, and the Arts Digested Into Distinct Treatises; Also the Detached Parts of Knowledge Alphabetically Arranged and Copiously Explained, According to the Best Authorities
ver Lissy if crossed by six bridges ; the sides are embanked with spacious quays, so that vessels can load and unload before the houses of the merchants. The bay is a. tout seven miles broad, and unsafe in stormy weather, but the ...
by Yan, Zheng
Additionally, it is also argued that, in this kind of analysis, the sample sizes are often too small, given high costs, and the volunteer drivers are too unrepresentative to infer crash risk (Lissy et al.
Comprehending the Derivations of the Generality of Words in the English Tongue by Nathan Bailey
To LISSY, to eas, to comfort. Chauc. LIST [lite, F. iiia ...
by Nathan BAILEY
To Lissy, to ...
Comprehending the Derivations of the Generality of Words... and Also a Brief and Clear Explication of All Different Words... Together with a Large Collection and Explication of Words Used in Our Ancient Statutes... Also a Collection of Our Most Common Proverbs by Nathan Bailey
To LISSY, to ...
Ancient and Modern ... by Joseph Emerson Worcester
It is situated at the bottom of a spacious bay, 7 miles from the sea, on the river Lissy, nearly in the centre of the county to which it gives name; extending about 2 miles each way. The river Lissy is crossed by 6 bridges; the sides are embanked ...
Jane Lissy Harriott, m.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lissy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lissy
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: spaceodissey
Photo credit: ehst-tzwen
Photo credit: zarteyasmin
Photo credit: zarteyasmin
- Ford Thin Lissy
Photo credit: Grille1991
- Lissy - Schlafen
Photo credit: Der Hupe
- Lissy Fabe is so dang cool!
Photo credit: LouevilBelle
- Lissy e Andrea
Photo credit: Felipe Skroski
- "Snow White and Grumpy" (Joss and Lissy)
Photo credit: Kristie L Peters
Scrabble value of L1I1S1S1Y4
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LISSY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lissy!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Lissy to find many related words and phrases!