On this page:
- Lisa Taylor a.k.a. Lisa Todd is an actress.
- read more about Lisa Todd (actress)
- Lisa Taylor is a R&B singer who was signed to Giant Records in the 1990s. She's released her debut album Secrets of the Heart in 1992, which featured two R&B hits "Did You Pray Today?" and "Secrets of the Heart". Her final release was the single "Don't Waste My Time" from the The Meteor Man soundtrack which peaked at #94 in 1993.
- Lisa Taylor is an actress.
- Lisa Taylor appeared in the About Face: The Supermodels, Then and Now documentary film.
- Lisa Taylor is a television producer.
- profession: Television producer
- nomination: - nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Edited Sports Series/Anthology - "A Football Life", with Patrick Kelleher, Howard Katz, Steve Bornstein, Ross Ketover, Mark Quenzel, Steve Sabol, Paul Camarata, Keith Cossrow, Bob Angelo, Chris Barlow, Dave Douglas, Peter Frank, Greg Frith, Paul Monusky, Nick Mascolo, Ryan Kelly, Chip Swain, Digger O'Brien, Bennett Viseltear, Erik Powers, James Weiner, John Weiss, Neil Zender, Jennifer Allen, Lisa DiMaulo, Anne Duffy, Mike Hendel, Kathy Jacobson, Frank Maddalone, Tiffany Oshinsky, Danielle Phillips, Lawrence Randall, Helen R. Russell, Patrick Shannon, Allison Smith, Kelly Viseltear, Maryann Wenger
- Lisa Taylor is a nominee in the 19th Gemini Award for Best News Information Series.
- nomination: - nominated to Gemini Award for Best News Information Series - "The Docket", with Susan Rogers
- Lisa Taylor is the wife of Scott Brown.
- Lisa Taylor is the mother of American football player Vince Taylor.
- parent of Vince Taylor
- Lisa Taylor is the daughter of professional darts player Phil Taylor.
- child of Phil Taylor
- Lisa Taylor is a fictional character from the 2008 film Fireflies in the Garden.
- Lisa Taylor is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lisa Taylor
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Raht Naqvi, Hans Smits
Lisa Taylor is an associate professor at Bishop's University. Taylor's research and teaching are in the areas of anticolonial and social justice teacher education, critical global education, postcolonial perspectives in TESOL, and transnational ...
by Chad Brand, Archie England, Charles W. Draper
In addition,wehavereceived invaluable assistance fromsecretarial assistants, especially Lisa Taylor, LindiFowler,andTina Brand.The institutions wherewe havetaughtovertheseyears have beenverygracious and supportiveoftheproject.
by Vincent Terrace
Catherine MacNeal (Lisa Taylor); Morgan Kibby (Gwen Taylor); Brenda Song ( Sharifa Chung); Jason Hervey (Voice ofEddie); Richard Moll (Drifter).
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Lisa Taylor (Mary Ellen), Jack Holland ( Father Brennan). Daniel Rojo (The Reporter). Gregory L. Everage (The Cameraman) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lisa Taylor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Lisa Taylor
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Lisa Taylor"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of LISA TAYLOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Lisa Taylor!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Lisa Taylor to see it in context!