On this page:
"Leif" is a 1987 Swedish comedy film directed by Claes Eriksson and the first to star the members of Galenskaparna och After Shave.
- language: Swedish Language
- starring: Anders Eriksson
- music by Claes Eriksson
- genre: Comedy
- released on (28 years ago)
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2013 film Pioneer.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2012 film Love Is All You Need.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2011 film Avalon.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2001 film Days Like This.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2008 film Involuntary.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2008 film Gnomes and Trolls: The Secret Chamber.
- Leif is a fictional character from the Swedish 2005 film God Save the King.
- Leif is a fictional character in the 2010 animation film Gnomes and Trolls: The Forest Trial.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2006 action fantasy animation series episode Hellsing Ultimate: Vol. 1.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2013 film A Last Farewell.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2013 film Gåten Ragnarok.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2003 film Miffo.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2013 film My African Adventure.
- Leif is a fictional character from the 2013 short film Syndromeda.
- Leif is a fictional film character.
- Leif is a musical artist.
- also known as Leif Knowles
- nationality: United Kingdom
- albums: "Your Call Will Be Answered Shortly", "Fundamental Movement", "Benrhos Dubs", "Reactance", "So Long E.P.", "High Mileage EP", "Refresh / Resist EP", "Tone E.P.", "The Beast / Almost Invisible", "Zero", "The Trimstyle, Volume 3 EP", "Altruistic", "Let's Forget the Past EP", "Dinas Oleu"
- Leif a.k.a. Leif Lillehaugen is a film producer, director and actor.
- read more about Leif Lillehaugen (actor)
- Leif a.k.a. Leif Immanuelsen is a musician, musical artist, composer, lyricist.
- read more about Leif Immanuelsen
Leif is a male given name of Scandinavian origin. It is derived from the Old Norse name Leifr, meaning "heir" or "descendant".
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Leif
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Frey's Saga (2012)
by L.K. Hill
“Leif is a good ...
The World In-between (2011)
by IE Castellano
Leif is a highly intelligent man and Millicent should not be underestimated either. They will find a way around such roadblocks. People bent on destroying often do. Yes, we need to be vigilant, but our first defense against them is our trust in ...
Britain and the Americas (2005)
Culture, Politics, and History : a Multidisciplinary Encyclopedia by Will Kaufman, Heidi Slettedahl Macpherson
Leif Erikson off the coast ofVinland. According to the Vinland Sagas (ca. 1250), the Norse exploration parties included two Scottish slaves named Haki and Hekja. (Bettman/Corbis) British and US delegates meet to sign the Treaty of.
Logic and Lexicon (2013)
The Semantics of the Indefinite by Manfred Pinkal
No, because Leif...
by Jay H. Buckley, Brenden W. Rensink
ERIKSON, LEIF (970–1020). Leif Erikson was a Norse explorer and son of Erik the Red, who had discovered Greenland ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Leif
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Leif
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Tim Waclawski
Photo credit: msdeegan
Photo credit: Tim Waclawski
Photo credit: portableantiquities
At Shilshole Marina
Photo credit: DrBjorn
at his cathedral
Photo credit: marc falardeau
- Leif cries for Ballard
As he watches the condos across the street go up. Poor guy.
Photo credit: HeatherHeatherHeather
- Angie and Leif
Photo credit: scjody
Quotes about Leif
Scrabble value of L1E1I1F4
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LEIF
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Leif!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Leif to see it in context!