On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun lh
What does lh mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- a gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary; stimulates ovulation in female mammals and stimulates androgen release in male mammals
Other definitions of lh
What does lh also mean?
- [biology] luteinizing hormone
- [US, army, aviation] light helicopter
Lh a.k.a. Lithuania, officially the Republic of Lithuania, is a country in Northern Europe, one of the three Baltic states. It is situated along the southeastern shore of the Baltic Sea, to the east of Sweden and Denmark. It is bordered by Latvia to the north, Belarus to the east and south, Poland to the south, and Kaliningrad Oblast to the southwest. Lithuania has an estimated population of 3 million as of 2013, and its capital and largest city is Vilnius. Lithuanians are a Baltic people. The official language, Lithuanian, and Latvian are the only two living languages in the Baltic branch of the Indo-European language family.
- also known as Litauen, Lietuva, Republic of Lithuania, Lietuvos Respublika
- founded on (1006 years ago)
- part of Baltic states, Europe, Eurasia
- instance of: Baltic Republic / Baltic State = European countries bordering the Baltic Sea
- member: Lithuanian = a native or inhabitant of Lithuania
- read more about Lithuania (country)
- Lh a.k.a. Lufthansa: Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the flag carrier of Germany and also the largest airline in Europe, both in terms of overall passengers carried and fleet size when combined with its subsidiaries. It operates services to 18 domestic destinations and 197 international destinations in 78 countries across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe, using a fleet of more than 280 aircraft.
- also known as Deutsche Lufthansa AG, Deutsche Lufthansa, Lufthansa German Airlines
- official website: www.lufthansa.com
- Lh a.k.a. Lufthansa Cargo AG is a cargo airline from Germany, operating worldwide air freight and logistics services on behalf of Lufthansa, of which it is a wholly owned subsidiary. The company is headquartered in Building 451 of the Frankfurt Airport area in Frankfurt, the major hub of Lufthansa.
- also known as Lufthansa Cargo AG
- official website: lufthansa-cargo.com
- Lh a.k.a. Lufthansa Italia S.p.A was a wholly owned subsidiary of German airline Lufthansa based in Milan, Italy. Operations started on 2 February 2009 and ceased on 29 October 2011.
- LH: In computational complexity, the logarithmic time hierarchy is the complexity class of all computational problems solvable in a logarithmic amount of computation time on an alternating Turing machine with a bounded number of alternations. It is a special case of the hierarchy of bounded alternating Turing machines. It is equal to FO and to FO-uniform AC0.
- LH is an iata airline designator.
- Lh a.k.a. procollagen-lysine 1, 2-oxoglutarate 5-dioxygenase 1 is a gene.
- also known as lysyl hydroxylase; lysyl hydroxylase 1; procollagen-lysine 1, 2-oxoglutarate 5-dioxygenase (lysine hydroxylase, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome...; procollagen-lysine, 2-oxoglutarate 5-dioxygenase (lysine hydroxylase, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome...; lysine hydroxylase
Scrabble value of L1H4
The value of this 2-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.