On this page:
Kord a.k.a. O'Hare International Airport: Chicago O'Hare International Airport, also known as O'Hare Airport, O'Hare Field, Chicago International Airport, or simply O'Hare, is an international airport located on the Far Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois, 17 miles northwest of the Loop. It is the primary airport serving the Chicago area, with Midway Airport, about 10 miles closer to the Loop, serving as a secondary airport for low-cost carriers.
- also known as Chicago O'Hare International Airport, O'Hare Airport
- part of United States of America, Chicago
- official website: www.flychicago.com/ohare/en/home/Pages/default.aspx
- Kord: In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting and the default pantheon of deities for the third and fourth editions of the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game, Kord is the Suel god of Athletics, Sports, Storms, Brawling, Strength, and Courage. His symbol is an eight-pointed star composed of spears and maces.
- KORD is a website.
- also known as Airport Code KORD, KORD Airport Code, O'Hare International Airport, Chicago Airport Code, O'Hare Airport Code
- official website: airportcodes.info/kord
- KORD Radio is a student run radio station at Concordia College, Moorhead in Moorhead, Minnesota.
- KORD a.k.a. http://airportcodes.info/kord is a website.
- read more about http://airportcodes.info/kord
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kord
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Motorcycle Illustrated (1915)
Incidentally Kokomo Kord is an easy tire to repair in case it should be punctured. ThorOUgth While the Kokomo Kord is a new tire, new to the trade, it is a thoroughly tested tire Tested —-tried and true is Kokomo Kord. We would not have any of ...
Choral Music on Record (2007)
by Alan Blyth
The Polish recording conducted by Kazimierz Kord is a good middle-ofthe-road reading. Tempi may be on the slow side, but they are sensibly integrated, relating one to the other, and they allow the resplendent contributions of the Warsaw ...
by Charles Q. Cutshaw
The result was the KORD, which entered service in 1998, still resembling the NSV externally, but internally the KORD is a new weapon. The KORD has a revised locking mechanism that was changed from the side-folding breechblock of the ...
L'Etoile du Kord is a valuable addition to the stock of the Carl Rosa Company, and will probably become a popular favourite. Doubtless Meyerbeer's powers, particularly of orchestration, found fuller and more suitable exercise in the larger field ...
¬A New Hindustani-English Dictionary, with Illustrations from Hindustani Literature and Folk-Lore (1876)
by Samuel W. Fallon
Pronouncing, Explanatory, and Etymological; with Vocabularies of Scottish Words and Phrases, Americanisms, &c by James Donald (F.R.G.S.)
CORD, kord, ». (orig.) Chord : a small rope or thick kind of string: a quantity of firewood, or other material, containing 128 cubic feet, originally measured by a cord : (B.) an allurement, snare. — v.t. To bind with a cord. [See Chord.] CORDAGE ...
Chambers's English Dictionary, Pronouncing, Explanatory, and Etymological, with Vocabularies of Scottish Words and Phrases, Americanisms, &c (1893)
by William Chambers
CORD, kord, n. (orig.) Chord : a small rope or thick kind of string : a quantity of firewood, or other material, containing 128 cubic feet, originally measured by a cord: (B.) an allurement, snare.—w.t. To bind with a cord. [See CHORD.] CORDAGE ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kord
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Kord
Photo credit: RL GNZLZ
Video about Kord
The Language House Shahr e Kord Iran December 2013
Scrabble value of K5O1R1D2
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KORD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Kord!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kord to see it in context!