On this page:
King Missile is an American band that has been led in various disparate incarnations by vocalist John S. Hall since 1986.
- also known as Dog Fly Religion, King Missile (Dog Fly Religion), King Missle (Dog Fly Religion), King Missle, King Missile III
- genres: Anti-folk, Pop rock, Alternative rock, Psychedelic rock, Experimental music, Avant-garde jazz, Experimental rock, Dark ambient, Spoken word, Neo-psychedelia, Art rock
- albums: "They", "Detachable Penis", "Failure", "Happy 14 1/2", "Happy Hour", "King Missile", "Mystical Shit / Fluting on the Hump", "Royal Lunch", "The Psychopathology of Everyday Life", "The Way to Salvation", "Happy 14½", "The Green Album", "Shimmy Disc Video Compilation V.1", "Fluting on the Hump", "Mystical Shit", "My Heart Is a Flower", "The Body Has a Head"
- official website: www.myspace.com/kingmissile
- genre: Experimental music
- released on (21 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for King Missile
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of King Missile for some fun with words!