On this page:
- Kevin Bacon: Kevin Norwood Bacon is an American actor and musician whose films include Footloose, JFK, A Few Good Men, Apollo 13 and Mystic River.
- also known as Kevin Norwood Bacon, Kevin Bacon III, The Bacon Brothers
- born on (57 years ago) in Philadelphia, child of Edmund Bacon and Ruth Hilda Holmes
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, musician, voice actor, television director, film producer, film score composer
- member of musical group The Bacon Brothers (Vocals) since
- read more about Kevin Bacon (actor)
- Kevin Bacon is a British musician and record producer best known for his work with fellow Brit Jonathan Quarmby under the moniker "Bacon & Quarmby", as well as his tenure as bassist for the band The Comsat Angels. after the band, Kevin Bacon, produced for many other artists, notably Finley Quaye, Longpigs, Ziggy Marley.
- Kevin Bacon is the state Senator for the 3rd District of the Ohio Senate. Formerly, he served in the Ohio House of Representatives. He is the chairman of the Senate Commerce and Labor committee. He is a Republican.
- Kevin Bacon: Kevin Ashley Bacon is a former Australian equestrian. He represented Australia at three Olympic Games, where he failed to any win medals.
- Kevin Bacon is a Boom Operator.
"Kevin Bacon" is a musical album of Rouge Pompier.
- released on
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Kevin Bacon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Winning Over Team Members and Stakeholders by Alfonso Bucero,MSc,PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI F
Kevin Bacon is a film star. The game proposes that no one is more than six degrees of separation away from him. The BBC put this game to the test in 2009. They gave 40 parcels to people around the world. The goal was to get the parcel to a ...
Theory, Cases, and Approaches by Rohit Chopra, Radhika Gajjala
Kevin Bacon is a demented sadist in Hollow Man. Sharon Stone is a greedy and inhuman character in Catwoman. These two evolutions can be interpreted as attempts to please the foreign audiences. Representing foreign characters in a less ...
How to Win at Anything (2013)
Strategies for Building and Maximizing Your Influence by Jo Owen
Kevin Bacon is a film star. The game proposesthat nooneismore than six degrees of separation away from him: the challenge is to prove it. This game was put to the test by the BBC in2009. They gave 40 parcels topeople aroundthe world.
by Peter Smith
" Kevin Bacon is an actor who has appeared in many movies.
by Marty McGee
and Jack Swigert (Kevin Bacon, right) get acclimated to a gravity-free environment in the sonically spectacular Apollo ¡3. Viewers of the DVD might utter “we have a ...
by Eric Michael Mazur
Kiefer Sutherland, Julia Roberts, Kevin Bacon, William Baldwin, Oliver Platt. [ Mysticism; Theology and Film] Flowers of St, Francis, The. See Francesco, giullare di Dio. Fond Kiss, A. See Fond Kiss, Ae. Fond Kiss, Ae, Appendix: Filmography ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Footloose recounts the journey of a rebellious teenager from Chicago named Ren (Kevin Bacon) who moves to the Midwest burg of Bomont only to find that a restrictive ordinance has banned all ...
Heroin, Handguns, and Ham Sandwiches by Jeremy Simmonds
The 16-year-old Lewis then left home, to be discovered by Sheffield's Axis Studio, whose owners, Kevin Bacon and Jon Quarmby, believed that they might have hit upon the 'British Michael Jackson'. Elektra Records agreed that this young ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Kevin Bacon (Jack ...
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
CAST: Kevin Bacon (jimmy Dolan), Charles Gitonga Maina (Saleh), Yolanda Vazquez (Sister Susan), Winston Ntshona (Urudu). RUNNING TIME: |07 minutes. VHS: Hollywood Pictures Home Video. A college basketball coach travels to Africa ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kevin Bacon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kevin Bacon
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Kevin Bacon
Anagrams of KEVIN BACON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Kevin Bacon!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kevin Bacon to see it in context!