On this page:
Who is Kader Khan?
Kader Khan is an Indian film actor, comedian, script and dialogue writer, as well as director. He has appeared in over 300 films after his debut in the 1973 film Daag in which he acted as a prosecuting attorney. Khan graduated from Ismail Yusuf College affiliated to Bombay University. Before entering the film industry in the early 1970s, he taught at M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai as a professor of Civil Engineering.
- also known as Prof. Kader Khan, Kadar Khan, Qadar Khan, Kaderkhan
- born on (80 years ago) in Pishin, Pakistan, child of Abdul Rehman Khan and Iqbal Begum
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India, Canada
- profession: Comedian, actor, screenwriter, film director
- read more about Kader Khan (actor)
- Kader Khan is a fictional character from the 2007 film Rock & Roll.
- Kader Khan is a fictional character from the 1979 film Junoon.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Kader Khan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sabine Haenni, Sarah Barrow, John White
Dialogue: Kader Khan. Cinematographer: Peter Pereira. Music: Laxmikant Pyarelal. Editor: Kamlakar Karkhaine. Art Director: A Rangaraj. Cast: Vinod Khanna (Amar), Amitabh Bachchan (Anthony), Rishi Kapoor (Akbar), Parveen Babi (Jenny), Neetu Singh (Salma), Shabana Aazmi (Laxmi), Pran (Kishen Lal), Nirupa Roy (Bharti), Jeevan (Robert), Mukri (Salma's father).] Synopsis: Amar Akbar Anthony narrates the story of three brothers separated at birth. Kishen Lal, who works as a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kader Khan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Kader Khan
Kader Khan is talking about Afghanistan in Pashto and Farsi language with Shamshad tv
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Kader Khan for some fun with words!