On this page:
- Khm a.k.a. Cambodia, officially known as the Kingdom of Cambodia and once known as the Khmer Empire, is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Its total landmass is 181,035 square kilometres, bordered by Thailand to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Vietnam to the east, and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
- also known as 柬埔寨王國, กัมพูชา, ราชอาณาจักรกัมพูชา, Kamboya, Kampuchea, Kingdom of Cambodia
- founded on (62 years ago)
- part of Asia, Southeast Asia, Eurasia, Indochina, Indochinese peninsula
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- member of: ASEAN / Association of Southeast Asian Nations = an association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia and who joined with the United States to fight against global terrorism
- member: Kampuchean / Cambodian = a native or inhabitant of Cambodia
- read more about Cambodia (country)
- Khm a.k.a. Khamti Airport, also known as Hkamti Airport, is an airport serving Khamti, a town in the Khamti District of the Sagaing Division in northwestern Burma.
- part of Myanmar
KHM is a musical group.
KHM is a record label.
Khm a.k.a. Khmer language: Khmer or Cambodian is the language of the Khmer people and the official language of Cambodia. With approximately 16 million speakers, it is the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language. Khmer has been considerably influenced by Sanskrit and Pali, especially in the royal and religious registers, through the vehicles of Hinduism and Buddhism. It is also the earliest recorded and earliest written language of the Mon–Khmer family, predating Mon and by a significant margin Vietnamese. The Khmer language has influenced, and has been influenced by, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Chinese and Cham, all of which, due to geographical proximity and long-term cultural contact, form a sprachbund in peninsular Southeast Asia.
- also known as Cambodian; Khmer, Central Language; Khmer; Kho Me; Krom; Khome; Cu Tho; Viet Go Mien; Cur Cul; Khmer, Central
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for KHM
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Pure Mathematics (1874)
Then And because at the point H, in the straight line GH, the two straight lines KH , HM, on the opposite sides of it, make the adjacent angles together equal to two right angles, khm is a Therefore KH is in the same straight line with HM (1.
by Wesam Ashour Barbakh, Ying Wu, Colin Fyfe
K-Harmonic Means Clustering Algorithm (KHM) KHM is a centre-based clustering algorithm which uses the harmonic averages of the distances from each data point to the prototypes as components to its performance function.
by JAMASPJI DASTUR MINOCHEHERJI JAMASP ASANA
by Tom Devonshire Jones, Linda Murray, Peter Murray
and Children's Games (1560: both Vienna, KHM) Show human folly—the children have usurped...
Pronouncing, Etymological, and Explanatory; Embracing Scientific and Other Terms, Numerous Familiar Terms and a Copious Selection of Old English Words by James Stormonth, Philip Henry Phelp
kHm'pi-Vint. [F. competent, competent, sufficient, able — from L. com'pelins or complten'tem, fit, suitable — from com, peterS, to fly to, to seek], fit ; suitable; adequate; able or qualified; in law, having power or right : com petence, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for KHM
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about KHM
Photo credit: ringt
Videos about KHM
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of KHM!
Scrabble value of K5H4M3
The value of this 3-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KHM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of KHM!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of KHM to learn how to say it correctly!