On this page:
Who is Joe Keaton?
Joe Keaton was an American vaudeville performer and silent film actor. He was the father of actor Buster Keaton.
- also known as Joseph Hallie Keaton, Joseph Hallie "Joe" Keaton, Joseph Francis Keaton V
- born on (148 years ago) in Terre Haute, child of Libbie Jane and Joseph Francis Keaton IV
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, vaudeville performer
- Marriage with Myra Keaton between and (51 years and 7 months)
- parent of
- died on (70 years ago) in Los Angeles of traffic collision
- played The Engineer in "Our Hospitality"
- played Prisoner in "Convict 13"
- played The Girl's Father in "Sherlock, Jr."
- "Out West"
- "The Bell Boy"
- played Farmer in "The Scarecrow"
- played His Father in "Neighbors"
- played Union General #1 in "The General"
- played Man in Barber Shop in "Go West"
- played Buster's Father in "The Electric House"
- played The Girl's Father in "Day Dreams"
- played Pa Diltz in "Palooka from Paducah"
- played Man on Film Screen in "Sherlock, Jr."
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Joe Keaton
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Joe Keaton (The Father), Erwin Connelly, Horace Morgan, Jane Connelly, Ford West, Ruth Holly, George Davis, John Patrick P. D. & SCR: Buster Keaton STORY: Clyde Bruckman, Jean Havez & Joseph Mitchell ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Joe Keaton
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Joe Keaton for some fun with words!