On this page:
Definition of the noun Jenneria
What does Jenneria mean as a name of something?
Jenneria is a genus of Pediculariidae, described by Jousseaume in 1884.
- synonyms: genus Jenneria / Cypraeotrivia / genus Cypraeotrivia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Littorinimorpha
- family: Pediculariidae
- species Jenneria dominicensis
- species Jenneria duclosiana
- species Jenneria eniwetokensis
- species Jenneria gabbiana
- species Jenneria hepleri
- species Jenneria lindae
- species Jenneria loxahatcheensis
- species Jenneria loxahatchiensis
- species Jenneria nodulosa
- species Jenneria pilsbryi
- species Jenneria pustulata
- species Jenneria richardsi
- species Jenneria venezuelana
- species Jenneria violetae
Jenneria is a subgenus of Jenneria, described by Jousseaume in 1884.
Jenneria is a genus of sea snails, marine gastropod mollusks in the family Pediculariidae, one of the families of cowry allies. This is a monotypic genus, one that contains only one species.
Phrases with Jenneria
Phrases starting with the word Jenneria:
Phrase ending with the word Jenneria:
Other phrases containing the word Jenneria:
Printed books with definitions for Jenneria
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Pustularias (Jenneria) in the American Neogene: Notulae Naturae of The Acad. of Natural Sciences of Phila., No. 403
The commonest Jenneria is the one herein described as J. This One ZWZQ-19W-HNAW richardsi, now known from several ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jenneria
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Jenneria
Pediculariidae - Jenneria pustulata - Venezuela
Photo credit: Ettore Balocchi
Scrabble value of J8E1N1N1E1R1I1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Jenneria to find many related words and phrases!