On this page:
- Jane Wyatt was an American actress best known for her role as the housewife and mother on the NBC and CBS television comedy series, Father Knows Best, and as Amanda Grayson, the human mother of Spock on the science fiction television series Star Trek. Wyatt was a three-time Emmy Award-winner.
- also known as Jane Waddington Wyatt, Miss Jane Wyatt
- born on (105 years ago) in Mahwah, child of Christopher Billopp Wyatt, Jr. and Euphemia Van Rensselaer Waddington
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- died on (9 years ago) in Bel-Air of natural causes
- buried in San Fernando Mission Cemetery
- read more about Jane Wyatt (actress)
- Jane Wyatt was the daughter of Thomas Wyatt the Younger and Jane Haute.
- Jane Wyatt is a 1996 British Academy Television Craft Award for Graphic Design winner.
- profession: Graphic designer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Jane Wyatt is a British Academy Television Craft Award nominee for Graphic Design.
- nomination: - nominated to British Academy Television Craft Award for Graphic Design - "DEF II"
Jane Wyatt is a fictional character from the 2010 film Our Own Love Song.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Jane Wyatt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by R. Philip Loy
Jane Wyatt is an interesting heroine in The Kansan (United Artists, ¡943). The film opens with Richard Dix, the hero, shooting it out with a gang of bank robbers. Dix is badly wounded. The next scene shows him recovering in a hospital.
Last of the Cowboy Heroes (2000)
The Westerns of Randolph Scott, Joel McCrea, and Audie Murphy by Robert Nott
Jane Wyatt is a doctor who hates violence. Nancy Olsen plays a pioneer woman in love with Scott. The cast is full of good actors, but none of them are good here. There's a plethora of scenes of people just walking and talking. When the action ...
Mr. Skin's Skincyclopedia (2005)
The A-to-Z Guide to Finding Your Favorite Actresses Naked by Skin
Buns Jane Wyatt Born: August 12, 1911 Campgaw, New Jersey Skin-O-Meter: Brief Nudity Jane Wyatt is a Jersey girl, a high society piece of ass who gave up the bluebloods to make red- blooded men's arteries (among other things) harden ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb
Father Knows Best, Lauren Chapin, Elinor Donahue, Robert Young, Jane Wyatt, Billy Gray, 1954-60. Courtesy of the Everett Collection The brainchild of the series' star Robert Young, who played insurance salesman Jim Anderson, and ...
by Andrew Spicer
Jane Wyatt in Pitfall (1948), ...
by Patrick Hanks, Richard Coates, Peter McClure
Jane Wyatt, in IGI (Cherry Hinton, Cambs); Thomas Wyatt, in ...
by Eric Michael Mazur
Ronald Colman, Jane Wyatt, Edward Everett Horton, John Howard, Thomas Mitchell, Margo. [Capra, Frank; Clergy; Ritual] Lost in Translation, 2003. Dir. Sofia Coppola.
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
Nichelle Nichols as Uhura; Jane Wyatt as Amanda; Catherine Hicks as Taylor, Dr . Gillian; ...
by Robert Beck
Thomas, Walter Wanger, Cornel Wilde, Jane Wyatt, William ...
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
Sondra: Jane Wyatt. Lovett: Edward Everett Horton. George Conway: John Howard. Barnard: Thomas Mitchell. Maria: Margo. Gloria: Isabel Jewell. Chang: H. B. Warner. High Lama: Sam Jaffe. Lord Gainsford: Hugh Buckler (uncredited).
by John Kenneth Muir
Jane Wyatt (Ms. Carlyle); Bert Kramer, Morgan Jones, Barry Van Dyke, Polly Middleton, Walter Brooke. 8. “Targets” Written by: Jim Carlson and Terrence McDonnell. Directed by: Michael Caffey.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jane Wyatt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Jane Wyatt
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Jane Wyatt"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Jane Wyatt to see it in context!