On this page:
- James Daly: James Firman Daly was an American theater, film and television actor, who is perhaps best known for his role as Dr. Paul Lochner in the hospital drama series Medical Center, in which he played Chad Everett's superior.
- James Daly was an Irish nationalist activist best known for his work in support of tenant farmers' rights and the formation of the Irish National Land League.
- born in (177 years ago) in County Mayo
- died in (105 years ago)
- James Daly was an American merchant and politician from New York.
- James Daly is a San Francisco Bay Area journalist and owner of 2030 Media, a content-creation firm in Northern California. Most recently, he launched TED Books, a series of ebooks produced by the TED conference. Previously, he was Editorial Director of GreatSchools, a website designed to better public schools through increased parental involvement that is used by nearly 3 million persons per month. Prior to that, he launched and was Editor in Chief/Editorial Director of Edutopia, a magazine and website from The George Lucas Educational Foundation that follows innovation in K-12 public education. He also served as Editor in Chief of Red Herring, leading the web site's relaunch in 2004.
- James Daly was an Irish Member of Parliament.
- born in (299 years ago)
- James Daly was a member of a mutiny of the Connaught Rangers in India in 1920. Daly was shot for his role in the incident, and he was the last member of the British armed forces to be shot for mutiny.
- died on (95 years ago)
- James Daly is a film producer and screenwriter.
- James Daly is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- James Daly is a cinematographer and film producer.
- profession: Film producer, cinematographer
- James Daly was an actor and the husband of Clara Lambert.
- Marriage with Clara Lambert until
James Daly is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for James Daly
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain & Ireland: Supplement, corrigenda and general index (1849)
by John Burke
— James Daly, Esq. of Dunsandle, was elevated ...
per line Proprietor and Publisher — James Daly, Castlebar. MAYO EXAMINER. Saturday, 3d.
by Jerry Roberts
James Daly played Owen Wister, Eduard Franz was Justice Brandeis, and William Griffis impersonated Teddy Roosevelt. Schaefer turned to the versatile Trevor Howard to portray the aging Napoleon Bonaparte's exile on the island of St.
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
SCREENPLAY: james Daly, Maria Giese. PRODUCERS: james Daly, Christopher Lambert, Meir Teper. CINEMATOGRAPHY: Grant Cameron, Gerry Fisher. EDITING: George Akers. MUSIC: Anne Dudley. PRODUCTION DESIGN: Hugo ...
by James Stuart Olson
Medical Center, a hit medical television series of the 1970s, was first telecast on CBS on September 24, 1969, starring Chad Everett as Doctor Joe Gannon and James Daly as Doctor Paul Lochnar who work at a large medical complex in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for James Daly
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about James Daly
William James Daly
Photo credit: ken ratcliff