On this page:
- Ian Baker is an Australian cinematographer.
- Ian Baker: Ian Malcolm John Baker is a former Australian politician and journalist.
- Ian Baker: Major-General Ian Helstrip Baker CBE was a British Army officer who became Assistant Chief of the General Staff.
- born on (88 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- died on (10 years ago)
- Ian Baker is a musical artist.
- Ian Baker is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ian Baker (actor)
There are other people with in their name, like Ian Baker-Finch.
Ian Baker: Ian William Baker is a former Australian rules footballer who played with St Kilda and Richmond in the Victorian Football League.
- born on (60 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ian Baker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vijay P. Singh, Pratap Singh, Umesh K. Haritashya
Ian Baker Thayer School of Engineering Dartmouth College Hanover, NH 03755 USA Ian.
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
CINEMATOGRAPHY: Ian Baker. EDITING: Peter Honess. MUSIC: jerry Goldsmith . PRODUCTION DESIGN: Ted Haworth. ART DIRECTION: Kenneth j. Creber, Katsumi Kaneda, Russell j. Smith. COSTUME DESIGN: Bruce Finlayson.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ian Baker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of IAN BAKER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ian Baker!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ian Baker to see it in context!