On this page:
- Phrases with Hungary
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Hungary
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hungary
- Photos about Hungary
- Videos about Hungary
- Sign language
- Quotes about Hungary
- Scrabble value of H4U1N1G2A1R1Y4
- Anagrams of HUNGARY
- Share this page
Hungary is sometimes a misspelling of hungry.
- Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It is situated in the Carpathian Basin and is bordered by Slovakia to the north, Ukraine and Romania to the east, Serbia and Croatia to the south, Slovenia to the southwest and Austria to the west. The country's capital and largest city is Budapest. Hungary is a member of the European Union, NATO, the OECD, the Visegrád Group, and the Schengen Area. The official language is Hungarian, which is the most widely spoken non-Indo-European language in Europe.
- also known as Magyarország; Hungary, Europe; Magyarorszag; Republic of Hungary
- founded in (1121 years ago)
- part of Eurasia, Europe, Kingdom of Hungary
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- member: Hungarian / Magyar = a native or inhabitant of Hungary
- read more about Hungary (country)
- Hungary is a Country.
- "Hungary" is a book by Paul Ignotus.
- "Hungary" is a book by Thomas Schrieber.
- "Hungary" is a book by Júlia Zala.
- also known as "Hungary: how to live with slow-growth conditions: adaptation of economic conditions and management"
- "Hungary" is a book by John Flournoy Montgomery.
- also known as "Hungary: the unwilling satellite"
- "Hungary" is a book by György Enyedi.
- also known as "Hungary: an economic geography"
There are many other writings with this title.
Phrases with Hungary
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Hungary
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Eastern European Economies (2016)
A Region in Transition by Marcus Goncalves, Erika Cornelius Smith
Hungary is a landlocked country in central Europe situated in the Carpathian Basin and, as illustrated in Figure A.11, bordered by Slovakia to the north, Romania to the east, Serbia to the south, Croatia to the southwest, Slovenia to the west, ...
by IBP USA
14 12 Soybean meal: Hungary is a large producer and exporter of livestock and products.
America's Trading Partners (2004)
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly by Miles Arnone, Chris Cottrell
Hungary is a parliamentary democracy with a single-chamber national assembly. The President is elected by parliament and has few formal powers. The judiciary is independent. The constitutional court is an activist institution modeled after ...
Religion and Law in Hungary (2011)
by Balázs Schanda
Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Its population is about 10 million, the main ethnic group and the official language is Hungarian. Important ethnic minorities are the Roma (ca. 5%), and some well-integrated minorities like ...
Because Hungary is a relatively small Member State, it is politically unlikely that it would use its veto, unless it managed to win the support of other Member States for a cause or it joined a bloc that has been formed by other Member States.
by Raj S. Bhopal
Hungary is a country that had a tumultuous history, and is currently transforming itself into a modern European state. One of its great challenges is to translate the ideal of equality—enshrined in its ...
Europe Review 2003/04 (2003)
The Economic and Business Report
Hungary is a major European producer of bauxite, and also a small-scale producer of lignite and manganese ore. In the Northern Hills, iron ore and copper are mined. Hydrocarbons Hungary is a small-scale producer of coal, oil and natural ...
The Saturday Evening Post (1921)
Hungary is a continuous chain of patriotic or anizations. They range from a Territoria Integrity League to the...
by J. Paxton
Hungary is a member of UN and ...
The Politics, Cultures and Economies of the World by Barry Turner
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Hungary is a member of the UN, WTO, BIS, NATO, OECD, Council of Europe, OSCE, CEFTA, CERN, CEI, ...
Human Rights Treaties (2016)
Considering Patterns of Participation, 1948-2000 by Mark Sachleben
Hungary is a party to eleven of the treaties under consideration. While it became a party to seven of the treaties prior to its transition to a multiparty democracy in October 1989, it became a party to the First Optional Protocol to the Covenant on ...
by NA NA
Hungary is a member of the UN, the Council of Europe, the Warsaw Pact, OIEC, IMF, IBRD and is an associate of NATO's North Atlantic Council. With Austria, Czechoslovakia, Italy and Yugoslavia, ...
by J. Paxton
Hungary is a member of UN, the Warsaw Pact and Comecon. External Debt.
by Jan B.H.J. Linders
HUNGARIAN BACKGROUND Hungary is a small country in Middle Europe, in the Carphatian Basin. Its area is 93.000 km', there are about ...
Handbook of Dissociation (2013)
Theoretical, Empirical, and Clinical Perspectives by Larry K. Michelson, William J. Ray
Hungary is a former Communist country, currently struggling with a major economic crisis and searching for a new identity. The end of the Communist regime first resulted ina euphoric atmosphere (“finally we are free”), but very soon changed ...
by Nick Evangelista
— Garay (Hungary) ...
Encyclopedia of Judaism (2005)
by Sara E. Karesh, Mitchell M. Hurvitz
Hungary 223 J ever, by the end of that century conditions declined as the Jews suffered from BLOOD LIBEL, the claim that they were using Christian blood in ritual activities. Sixteen Jews were burned at the stake and riots followed in 1494.
A-J, index by Jeffrey Jensen Arnett
Background Information Hungary is located in Central Europe, neighboring Austria, Croatia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Serbia, and Montenegro. Two-thirds of its territory is flatlands, below 200 meters of elevation. Ninety percent of ...
by Carl Skutsch
BRIGIT FARLEY See also Croats; Hungary; Romania; Serbs Further Reading Crampton, Ben, and Richard Crampton, Atlas of Eastern Europe in the Twentieth Century, London: Routledge, 1996 Jelavich, Charles, and Barbara Jelavich, The ...
The World of Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs from Abyss Ghosts to Zombies Elite by Bill Hayes
F BRIEIN: Hungary 9 Fl]UNDERlS): High school friends ("motor-freaks") 9 CHAPTER LDCATIDNS: Budapest, Debrecen, and Kecskemét, Hungary 0 CLUB Cl]L[lRS: Red and White 9 CLUB PATCH: A hairy, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hungary
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Hungary
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Hungary
Click on an item to play that video:
- Boris from Hungary Tattoo Explanation
Intenze Products has Boris from Hungary explain his process behind this full back-piece tattoo and how he used his custom pigment collection in the process.
- Hungary village Geresdlak goes Finnish with EU-funded language classes and saunas
Geresdlak in southern Hungary is a village of just 900 people. The picturesque hamlet is a living... euronews, the most watched news channel in Europe ...
- Hungary Vlog 3 - Language Camp
Language camp actually turned out alright.
- Ainol Novo 7 Elf II not Hungary Language.
- Hotel Orchidea - Tengelic, Hungary (language: English)
- Hungary Language Camps
International Commission promotional video for summer language camps in Hungary.
- ESL HUNGARY DESCRIPTION
- TALK FUSION the world No.1home business opportunity !!Hungary language
- Science without Borders Hungary: Language Course for CSF Students
As part of the CSF scholarship program, Hungary - in cooperation with CAPES - has offered the possibility for students with insecure language skills to ...
- Hotel Orchidea - Tengelic, Hungary (language: Deutsch)
- Hotel Orchidea - Tengelic, Hungary (language: France)
- Sankirtan festival 2009 Hungary (with hungrian language)
Prabhupada Maraton 2010 Ki Jaya! Hungarian Sankirtan Devotees 2010 Ki Jaya!
- English language radio show, Hungary
- Noun 4th qualification run 2007, Hungary :)
Almost clean again... :)
- Student from Hungary Testimonial (Open Hearts Language Academy).
- Ebugatta riport from Garaboncias cattery ( Hungary in language)
- ESL Hungary: playing a simple match
- Hungary & Romania (Channel Description)
This movement arised spontaneously from both sides. This is a Channel dedicated to friendship and conciliation. All open minded Romanians and Hungarians ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Hungary!
Sign Language for Cities of Hungary
Sign Language for Cities of Hungary.
Quotes about Hungary
Eat in Poland, drink in Hungary, sleep in Germany, and make love in Italy.
more quotes about hungary...
Scrabble value of H4U1N1G2A1R1Y4
The value of this 7-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HUNGARY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Hungary!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Hungary to see it in context!