On this page:
Who is Harry Neumann?
Harry Neumann: Harry C. Neumann of Chicago, Illinois, was a Hollywood cinematographer whose career spanned over forty years, including work on some 350 productions in a wide variety of genres, with much of his work being in Westerns, and gangster films.
- also known as Harry Neuman, Harry C. Neumann, Frank Newman, Harry C. Newman, Harry Newman, Harry C. Newmann, Harry Newmann
- born on (124 years ago) in Chicago
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Cinematographer
- died on (45 years ago) in Hollywood
- buried in Oakwood Memorial Park Cemetery
- read more about Harry Neumann (cinematographer)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Harry Neumann
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Wilbur Mack, Grace Wood, Lynton Brent D: William Nigh SCR: Houston Branch, from characters created by Hugh Wiley PHOTOG: Harry Neumann MUSIC: Art Mever Minor thriller: Chinese sleuth probes murder, cf The Docks of New Orleans ...
by Robert Beck
Bezzerides; art director, Jack Okey; assistant director, Bert Glazer; music, Harry Sukman; camera, Harry Neumann; editor, ...
by Geoff Mayer
action filmed in a variety of different locations, including country roads, busy city streets, rail yards and harbors by directors Colbert Clark and Harry Fraser, assisted by cinematographers Tom Galligan, Harry Neumann and William Nobles.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Harry Neumann
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Harry Neumann for some fun with words!