On this page:
Who is Guy Barnes?
Guy Barnes is a film and TV art director and production designer.
- also known as Guy F. Barnes, Guy P. Barnes
- profession: Production designer, film art director, tv art director
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Television Movie or Mini-Series - "The Lost Room", with Rosario Provenza & Keith Neely
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction - Miniseries or a Movie - "Into the West", with Marek Dobrowolski, Rick Roberts, Wendy Ozols-Barnes & Paul Healy
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Guy Barnes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert W. Pohle Jr., Douglas C. Hart, Rita Pohle Baldwin
Music: John Ottman; Director of Photography: Guillermo Navarro; Editing: Stuart Levy and Bob Murawski; Art Direction: Guy Barnes; Set Decoration: Wendy Ozols-Barnes; Costume Design: Ann Roth Cast: Hilary Swank (Dr. Juliet Devereau), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Guy Barnes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of GUY BARNES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Guy Barnes!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Guy Barnes for some fun with words!