On this page:
Who is Gordon Bok?
Gordon Bok is a folklorist and singer/songwriter who grew up in Camden, Maine.
- also known as Bok, Gordon
- born on (76 years ago) in Camden
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer-songwriter, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genre: Folk music
- albums: "Ensemble", "North Wind's Clearing", "In the Kind Land", "Apples in the Basket", "Herrings in the Bay", "Schooners", "Dear to Our Island", "In Concert", "Gatherings", "Return to the Land", "Bay of Fundy", "Seal Djiril's Hymn", "Clear Away in the Morning", "A Rogue's Gallery of Songs for 12 String", "Neighbors", "The First Fifteen Years, Volume 1", "A Water Over Stone", "Turning Toward the Morning", "And So Will We Yet", "The First Fifteen Years, Volume 2", "Minneapolis Concert", "Harbors of Home", "Language of the Heart", "All Shall Be Well Again", "The Ways of Man"
- official website: www.gordonbok.com
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Gordon Bok
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Frank Hoffmann
Although originally issuing recordings of traditional musicians such as Frank Proffitt and Harry Cox, the label eventually focused on folk revivalists, including many popular albums by Maine guitarist Gordon Bok. Informal singing sessions held ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gordon Bok
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Gordon Bok for some fun with words!