On this page:
"Gair" is a 1999 Indian Hindi action crime drama film starring Ajay Devgn, Raveena Tandon, Reena Roy, Amrish Puri and Paresh Rawal in main lead roles directed by Ashok Gaikwad.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Ashok Gaekwad
- producers: Prakash Patil & Harish Sapkale
- executive producer: B.N. Kolhe
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Santosh Saroj, Praful Parekh, Rajeev Kaul
- based on a story by Rajeev Kaul & Praful Parekh
- Ajay Devgan as Vijay Kumar
- Raveena Tandon as Madhu
- Reena Roy as Sharda Oberoi
- Amrish Puri as C.K. Oberoi
- Sunil Dhawan
- Rajesh Puri as Manager of Vijay Industries
- Ajinkya Deo as Raja Oberoi
- Paresh Rawal as Jagat mama
- Kiran Kumar as Sampat
- Sulabha Deshpande as Kaushalya
- Satyendra Kapoor as Judge Amarnath
- Achyut Potdar as Pool player
- Guddi Maruti as Annu
- Anil Nagrath
- Sunil Rege
- Ajay Devgan as Dev
- Guddi Maruti as Anita Pormal Thormal Chaparmal Giswani
- C.S. Dubey as Mandir poojary
- cinematography by Anwar Siraj
- edited by Gurudutt Shirali & Waman B. Bhosle
- music by Anand-Milind, Prakash Verma, Milind Chitragupth, Anand Chitragupth
- genres: Action Film, Crime Fiction, Family, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (15 years ago)
"Gair" is a book by Frank Mines.
Gair is a fictional character from Conspiracy.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Gair
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cheryl L. McLean
Jane Gair is a tutor for the Problem-Based Learning and Doctor, Patient and Society courses at the Island Medical Program (IMP), with a particular interest in teaching students about patient empathy. Dr. Gair is also the faculty development ...
Containing All the Words in the Scotch and Irish Dialects of the Celtic, that Could be Collected from the Voice, and Old Books and MSS. By the Rev. William Shaw, A. M.
Gair. An outcry, rejoicing, laughter.
English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English by Thomas Craven
beqaid, gair ...
With a Number of Useful Tables by Thomas Craven
gair mulk ki zimudani ; muni. 'lmpnrtgnee, n. -Iadr: 1-ar\'1ra.t; muzéiqa. Importa. nt_ a. bhnifi .- bani. natiia-aiwar. Importation, n. émad ,- rmmdani. Importunate, a. mutaqaizi, g_a.ra.zmand. [taqéze se. Importunatelv, ad. bajidd hokar, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Gair
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Gair
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of G2A1I1R1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of GAIR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Gair!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Gair to see it in context!