On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective Feel-Good
What does Feel-Good mean as an attribute of a noun?
- creating a feeling of well-being, especially in financial or material contexts
- antonym: feel-bad
- "Feel-good" a.k.a. "Feel Good" is a song by American recording artist Robin Thicke, from his sixth studio album Blurred Lines. The song was released to the Top 40 radio on November 12, 2013 as the album's fourth and final single. The track was produced by will.i.am.
- "Feel-good" a.k.a. "Feel Good" was announced as the second promo single from G-Unit's second studio album, Terminate on Sight which was produced by Teddy Becks.
- lyrics by 50 Cent
- "Feel-good" a.k.a. "Feel Good" is the second studio album by Australian recording artist Che'Nelle. It was released on 16 February 2010 by EMI Japan. It features production from Charles Dixon.
- "Feel-good" a.k.a. "Feel Good" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music by John Lee Hooker
- "Feel-good" a.k.a. "Feel Good" is a musical single of Stargazer.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Feel-good" a.k.a. "Feel Good" is a musical album of Abigail.
- genre: Hi-NRG
- released in (21 years ago)
- "Feel-good" a.k.a. "Feel Good" is a musical album of The Internet.
- released on
Feel-good a.k.a. Feel Good is the debut single from London-based dubstep/electronic rock band Modestep, and the lead single from their debut album Evolution Theory. The single was released on 6 February 2011 in the United Kingdom as a digital download. The song entered the UK Singles Chart at number 38.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Feel-Good
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From the mid-19th century to the present day by A. Iriye, P. Saunier
Related essays America; Coca-Cola; comics; cuisines; diet and nutrition; empires and imperialism; food; food safety standards; jeans; labour standards; McDonald's; salt; technical standardization; Westernization Feel-good culture The early ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Feel-Good
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Feel-Good
Photo credit: michaeltk
Video about Feel-Good
Video shows what feel-good means. creating a feeling of well-being, especially in financial or material contexts. Feel-good Meaning. How to pronounce ...
View more videos about Feel-Good Factor.
See also the pronunciation examples of Feel-Good!
Quotes about Feel-Good
I feel like im in a world where I am the only one,
I feel like I want to die but when I see you it makes me
feel good and I will feel happy again tommorow, if only I
could feel happy now... (Nelly Wilder)
more quotes about feel-good...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Feel-Good to see it in context!