Who is Erlend Øye?
Erlend øye a.k.a. Erlend Øye is a Norwegian composer, musician, producer, singer and songwriter from Bergen, best known for being part, together with Eirik Glambek Bøe, of the indie folk duo Kings of Convenience. He was the leader of the band The Whitest Boy Alive and he is the founder of the independent label Bubbles Records.
- also known as Erlend Oye; Erland Øye; Erlend Eye; Øye, Erlend
- born on (40 years ago) in Bergen
- nationality: Norway
- profession: Musician, composer
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Electronic music, Electronic dance music, Instrumental, Indie rock, Indie folk, Indie pop, Alternative dance, Synthpop
- albums: "Sheltered Life", "The Black Keys Work", "DJ-Kicks: Erlend Øye", "Sudden Rush", "Unrest", "Symptom of Disease", "Casualities", "All Ears", "La prima estate", "Legao"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Erlend Øye
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: