Deborah Nadoolman Landis
On this page:
Who is Deborah Nadoolman Landis?
Deborah Nadoolman Landis is an American film and theater costume designer. She worked on such notable films as Animal House, Three Amigos, and Raiders of the Lost Ark. Landis served two terms as president of the Costume Designers Guild of which she has been a member for more than thirty years. She is married to director John Landis, their son is screenwriter Max Landis.
- also known as Deborah Nadoolman, Deborah Landis
- born on (63 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Costume designer, teacher
- Marriage with John Landis since
- parent of
- written work: "Costume design"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Saturn Award for Best Costume - "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Costume Design - "Coming to America"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Deborah Nadoolman Landis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Deborah Nadoolman Landis to see it in context!