On this page:
Who is Danny Woodburn?
Danny Woodburn: Daniel Charles "Danny" Woodburn is an American film, television and stage actor. He may be best known for having played Mickey Abbott on the sitcom Seinfeld. He has dwarfism. As a result, his most common roles are Christmas elves.
- also known as Daniel Woodburn, Daniel Charles Woodburn, Daniel Charles "Danny" Woodburn
- born on (51 years ago) in Philadelphia
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, comedian
- read more about Danny Woodburn (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Danny Woodburn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Danny Woodburn (Professor Fixel); Tommy Koenig (Botch); Robert Shields (Botler); Christopher Coombs (Kyle); David Leisure ...
A Comprehensive Supplement, 2011-2016 by Vincent Terrace
Danny Woodburn (Martin Poulos), Zachary Conneen (Rufus).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Danny Woodburn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Danny Woodburn to see it in context!