Cut Your Hair
On this page:
Cut Your Hair is a musical group on Sept 1, 2012.
- album: "Utah In Pictures"
- "Cut Your Hair" is a song by American rock band Pavement from their second album, Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain. It was written by Pavement songwriter and lead singer Stephen Malkmus. The song snidely attacks the importance of image in the music industry. In one verse, Malkmus sarcastically recites a fictitious ad looking for a musician to join a band: "advertising looks and chops a must/ no big hair".
- music by Stephen Malkmus
- "Cut Your Hair" is a musical single of Pavement.
- released on (21 years ago)
Cut Your Hair is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Cut Your Hair
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cora Linn Daniels, C. M. Stevans
It is lucky to cut your hair on the first Friday after the full moon. Cut your hair on Good Friday, and as much as the weight of your ...
by Sana Loue, Martha Sajatovic
• Use a detoxifying shampoo based ○ Brush wet hair on need, according to ○ Use uncoated rubber bands manufacturer's directions ○ Comb conditioners through hair ○ Always condition ○ Sleep with rubber bands, barrettes, especially longer hair hair clips, hair combs, or bobby ○ Cut your hair every 6–8 weeks pins in hair (even growing out hair, trim ends 1/4 ○ Subject hair to excessive heat from in. at least) hair dryers and curling irons. ○ Brush your hair ...
Family Lexicon (2017)
by Natalia Ginzburg
“You've cut your hair again! What a jackass you are!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cut Your Hair
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Cut Your Hair
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Cut Your Hair
Anagrams of CUT YOUR HAIR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Cut Your Hair!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Cut Your Hair to see it in context!