On this page:
- Definition of the adjective clueless
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Clueless
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Clueless
- Photos about Clueless
- Video language resources about Clueless
- Quotes about Clueless
- Scrabble value of C3L1U1E1L1E1S1S1
- Anagrams of CLUELESS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective clueless
What does clueless mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more clueless / most clueless
- totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring
- examples: I can't believe you're so clueless. You're like a babe in the woods. | She's rather clueless. | You guys are totally clueless. | It's unlikely she's as clueless as you think. | Tom is clueless. | Tom's clueless. | I bought an autographed collected edition of the works of Tom Miller for a laughable two hundred euros at a flea market. Oh, I robbed that clueless seller! I should confess in church!
- similar: uninformed
Alternative definition of the adjective clueless
- Lacking knowledge or understanding; uninformed.
- antonym: clueful
"Clueless" is a 1995 American comedy film loosely based on Jane Austen's 1815 novel Emma. It stars Alicia Silverstone in the lead role, Stacey Dash, Paul Rudd and Brittany Murphy. The film is set in Beverly Hills and was written and directed by Amy Heckerling and produced by Scott Rudin, it was released in the United States on July 19, 1995.
- also known as Djevojke s Beverly Hillsa, As Meninas de Beverly Hills, I Was a Teenage Teenager, Ragazze a Beverly Hills, No Worries, Les collégiennes de Beverly Hills, Ni idea, Spinédzserek, Firlama kizlar, Clueless - Was sonst!, Clueless (Fuera de onda), As Patricinhas de Beverly Hills, To koritsi tou Beverly Hills, Nimas pojma
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Spanish Language
- producers: Robert Lawrence & Scott Rudin
- production design by Steven J. Jordan
- art direction by William Hiney
- written by Amy Heckerling
- based on "Emma" by Jane Austen
- Alicia Silverstone as Cher Horowitz
- Stacey Dash as Dionne "Dee" Davenport
- Brittany Murphy as Tai
- Dan Hedaya as Mel Horowitz
- Paul Rudd as Josh
- Wallace Shawn as Mr. Wendell Hall
- Donald Faison as Murray
- Breckin Meyer as Travis
- Elisa Donovan as Amber
- Jeremy Sisto as Elton
- Julie Brown as Ms. Stoeger
- Twink Caplan as Miss Toby Geist
- Herb Hall as Principal
- Justin Walker as Christian
- Nicole Bilderback as Summer
- Sabastian Rashidi as Paroudasm
- Susan Mohun as Heather
- Ron Orbach as DMV Tester
- Sean Holland as Lawrence
- Roger Kabler as College Guy
- Jace Alexander as Robber
- Josh Lozoff as Logan
- Carl Gottlieb as Priest
- Joseph D. Reitman as Student #1
- Anthony Beninati as Bartender
- Micki Duran as Dancer #1
- Gregg Russell as Dancer #2
- Jermaine Montell as Dancer #3
- Danielle Eckert as Dancer #4
- Christopher E. Cooper as Student #2
- Amy Heckerling as Maid of Honor
- Mike Judge as Beavis
- Mike Judge as Butthead
- Michael Klesic as Baggy Skater #1
- John Kricfalusi as Ren Höek
- Aida Linares as Lucy
- Sam Maccarone as Baggy Skater #2
- Craig Ponder as Baggy Skater #3
- Bobbie Sunday Starr as Passenger in Jeep
- Billy West as Stimpson J. Cat
- casting by Marcia Ross
- cinematography by Bill Pope
- edited by Debra Chiate
- music by David Kitay
- costume design by Mona May
- set decoration by Amy Wells
- location: Los Angeles
- genres: Romantic comedy, Romance Film, Teen film, Comedy, Coming-of-age story
- Sex. Clothes. Popularity... Whatever.
- Sex. Clothes. Popularity. Is there a problem here ?
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (19 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- MTV Movie Award for Most Desirable Female nomination for Alicia Silverstone
- MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance nomination for Alicia Silverstone
- MTV Movie Award for Best Movie
- Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Screenplay nomination for Amy Heckerling
- MTV Movie Award for Best Comedic Performance nomination for Alicia Silverstone
- Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress nomination for Alicia Silverstone
- MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance, received by Alicia Silverstone
- MTV Movie Award for Most Desirable Female, received by Alicia Silverstone
- official website: www.paramount.com/movies/clueless
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Clueless
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Dimwit's Dictionary (2006)
More Than 5,000 Overused Words and Phrases and Alternatives to Them by Robert Hartwell Fiske, Joseph Epstein
addlebrained; addleheaded; addlepated; Boeotian; bovine; brainless; clueless ; cretinous; decerebrate; dense; dimwitted; doltish; dull; dumb; dunderheaded; empty-headed; fatuous; fat-witted; harebrained; hebetudinous; ignorant; imbecilic ; ...
Mental Health and Mental Disorders: An Encyclopedia of Conditions, Treatments, and Well-Being [3 volumes] (2015)
An Encyclopedia of Conditions, Treatments, and Well-Being by Len Sperry
The movie Clueless, released in 1995, was a popular teen comedy based loosely on the novel Emma directed by Amy Heckerling and starring newcomer Alicia Silverstone. Description Clueless is a teen-pop culture film that was released in ...
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
¦ Guardian, 10 April 2003 clueless ...
An Encyclopedia by Philip C. DiMare
Brandon CLUELESS. Clueless, a 1995 film directed by Amy Heckerling, is a modern-day adaptation of Jane Austen's Emma. This update of the Austen novel features Alicia Silverstone as Cher Horowitz (the contemporary Emma ...
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
newish, shrewish aguish ewl \iil\ seeool1 ewless \ii-bs\ clueless, crewless, dewless, shoeless, viewless ewly \ii-lë\ see uly ewman \й-man\ see uman ewment \й-manт\ strewment accruement ewn \iin\ see oon1 ewness \,u-nas\ blueness, ...
Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (2015)
by Murali Mohan Hundigam
Having no good fortune—luckless Having no idea—clueless Having no importance or value—insignificant Having no inner layer—unlined Having no knowledge—clueless Having no legal fore—null Having no limits—unbounded, limitless, ...
Mongolian English Dictionary (2013)
right moment, chance, самбаандаа atthe rightmoment, ~ алдах tomuff it,to blow it,~ олохtobeon the ball САМБААГҮЙ clueless ...
by Tony Thorne
clueless adj American unfashionable, unpopular, unattractive. The standard colloquialism was adopted as a vogue term among Californian high-school students from the early 1990s, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Clueless
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Clueless
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Seiya235
Photo credit: foliopix
Photo credit: Corey Ann
anyone know what this is???
Photo credit: lehuagyrl
Pretty obvious some drivers have no concept of what the "stop line" means nor the need to use turn signals. Just sayin' . . .
Photo credit: Donald Lee Pardue
Photo credit: aπ
waiting to be bought
Photo credit: erix!
Photo credit: chintermeyer
- Clueless stream
Photo credit: Cars10s PhoToes
- Clueless BUB
A clueless Big Ugly Bird cannot see the donuts right under his big belly.
Photo credit: Birdies100
- Clueless Moyes....lol
Photo credit: musyani75
- DESPISTAT - CLUELESS
Photo credit: josep salvia i boté
- Clueless and useless Brown family
Bengal "braintrust"; Katie Blackburn and Mike Brown
Photo credit: Navin75
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Clueless
Click on an item to play that video:
- Americans Clueless About Meaning Of July 4th
Joe Biggs takes to the streets of Austin Texas to find out how much people know about the holiday they're preparing to celebrate. Help us spread the word about ...
- Clueless Meaning
Video shows what clueless means. Lacking knowledge or understanding; uninformed.. Clueless Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to ...
- She gives new definition to being clueless
From Fallout 3.
- This brings a whole new meaning to clueless...
- March 15th: Short and Clueless (description)
See also the pronunciation examples of Clueless!
Quotes about Clueless
Scrabble value of C3L1U1E1L1E1S1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CLUELESS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Clueless!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Clueless to see it in context!