On this page:
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chiranjeevi
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chiranjeevi
- Photos about Chiranjeevi
- Video language resources about Chiranjeevi
- Quotes about Chiranjeevi
- Scrabble value of C3H4I1R1A1N1J8E1E1V4I1
- Share this page
- Chiranjeevi is an Indian actor, producer, politician and a member of the Indian National Congress. He was the Minister of State with independent charge for the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Prior to politics, Chiranjeevi has attended the Madras Film Institute, and had worked primarily in Telugu cinema, in addition to Tamil, Kannada and Hindi films. He made his acting debut in 1978, with the film Punadhirallu. However, Pranam Khareedu was released earlier at the box office.
- also known as Siva Sankara Vara Prasad Konidela, Megastar, Chiru, Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad, Supreme Hero Chiranjeevi, Mega Star Chiranjeev, Mega Star Chiranjeevi, Konidala Siva Sankara Vara Prasad, Siva Sankara Varaprasad, Angry young man, Supreme Hero, Konidela Shivá Shankará Vara Prasad
- born on (60 years ago) in Mogalthur, child of Anjana Devi and Konidela Venkat Rao
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, film producer, politician
- read more about Chiranjeevi (actor)
- Chiranjeevi a.k.a. Komal Kumar is an Indian actor in the Kannada film industry, known for comedic roles. He is also a film producer and distributor. Komal made his cinema debut in the year 1992 as a second hero for the movie called Super nan Maga produced by his brother in law N. Srinivas. Since his debut Komal has acted in over 100 films as a comedy actor and eventually as a lead actor in the film called Chamkaisi chindi Udaisi. He is the younger brother of actor Jaggesh, with whom he has frequently collaborated professionally.
- read more about Komal (actor)
- Chiranjeevi is a fictional character from the 1985 film Chiranjeevi.
- Chiranjeevi is a fictional character from the 1983 film Abhilasha.
- "Chiranjeevi" is a Tollywood film which released on 18 April 1985. This film was directed by C. V. Rajendran. This film stars Chiranjeevi, Vijayashanti with Bhanupriya in a small role.
- "Chiranjeevi" is a 1984 Indian Tamil film, directed by K. Shankar and produced by S. Jagadeesan. The film stars Sivaji Ganesan, Sripriya, Jaiganesh and Sarath Babu in lead roles. The film had musical score by M. S. Viswanathan.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chiranjeevi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Chiranjeevi is a Munnuru Kapu—from the forward among the backward. United, Kapus and other backward sub-castes can represent a politically electrifying force in Andhra Pradesh politics. The disempowerment of backward classes has ...
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
Chiranjeevi: Shivashankara Varaprasad (1955–), Ind. movie actor. Chiyonofuji: Akimoto Mitsugu (1955–), Jap. sumo wrestler. The champion wrestler was granted a shikona (fighting name) meaning “Fuji ofa thousand generations” ( Japanese ...
by Peter Hunt
Writing of novels for children started only after 1947 and among the popular ones are Chandram by Sabha, Veedhi Gayakudu by Narla Chiranjeevi and Ratanala Loya by R. Bharadwaja. Gurajada Apparao is regarded as the pioneer of ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
murdered, and the plan is to let Chiranjeevi be accused of the killing and sentenced to death, so that in vindicating himself at the end of a sensational case, the duo would illustrate the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chiranjeevi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Chiranjeevi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Chiranjeevi
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Chiranjeevi!
Quotes about Chiranjeevi
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'chiranjeevi"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of C3H4I1R1A1N1J8E1E1V4I1
The value of this 11-letter word is 26 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Chiranjeevi to see it in context!