On this page:
Definition of the noun Ceratina neomexicana
What does Ceratina neomexicana mean as a name of something?
Ceratina neomexicana is a species of Ceratina, described by Cockerell in 1901.
- synonym: species Ceratina neomexicana
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Apidae
- genus: Ceratina
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Ceratina neomexicana
- Ceratina neomexicana punctigena
- Subspecies Ceratina Neomexicana Punctigena
- species Ceratina neomexicana
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ceratina neomexicana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ceratina neomexicana to find many related words and phrases!