On this page:
Who is Brett Somers?
Brett Somers was a Canadian-American actress, singer, and comedian who was born in Canada and raised in Maine. She was best known as a panelist on the 1970s game show, Match Game, and for her recurring role as Blanche Madison opposite her real life husband Jack Klugman on The Odd Couple.
- also known as Audrey Johnston, Dawn Johnston, Brett Somers-Klugman, Brett Somers Klugman, Brett Sommers, Audrey Dawn Johnston
- born on (91 years ago) in Saint John
- nationality: United States of America, Canada
- profession: Singer, actor, comedian, tv personality
- died on (8 years ago) in Westport of colorectal cancer, stomach cancer
- read more about Brett Somers (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Brett Somers
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Brett Somers (Rose Miller) . Producer: Lila Garrett.
Factual and Fictional Series About Judges, Lawyers and the Courtroom, 1948–2008 by Hal Erickson
Brett Somers (Gertie). Before discussing the most famous TV criminal lawyer of all time, we respectfully ask the indulgence of the court to reconstruct the case by chronicling the events leading up to the premiere of Perry Mason on September 21, 1957. While holding down a successful law practice in Ventura, California, in the early 1920s, Erle Stanley Gardner began to write as a hobby, publishing several mystery stories in the legendary pulp magazine The Black Mask ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brett Somers
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Brett Somers
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Brett Somers for some fun with words!