On this page:
Who is Brahmanandam?
Brahmanandam Kanneganti, is an Indian film actor and comedian. Hailing from Sattenapalli in Andhra Pradesh, he mostly acts in Telugu films. Prior to films, he was a Telugu lecturer in Attili, a town in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
- also known as Bharamanadum, Bhramanandan, Bramhanandam, Brahmanandam Kanneganti, Bramhi, Brahamanandam, Brahmi, Hasya Bramha, Padma Shri Dr. Brahmanandam Kanneganti, Jaffa, Kanneganti Brahmanandam
- born on (59 years ago) in Sattenapalle, child of Nagalingachary and Lakshminarasamma
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, comedian, playback singer
- read more about Brahmanandam (actor)
- Brahmanandam is a fictional character from the 2001 film Narasimha Naidu.
- Brahmanandam is a fictional character from the 1959 film Illarikam.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Brahmanandam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Vinod Kumar, Roja, Satyanarayana, Kota SrinivasaRao, Brahmanandam, Babu MohanThefoster-son (Kumar) of Setharathnamma, a domineeringmatriarch (Vanisree), falls fora girl (Roja) from afamily that the matriarch considersan enemy.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Brahmanandam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Brahmanandam
Click on an item to play that video:
- Brahmanandam Double Meaning Dialogues
Telugu Comedy Scene From Abbaigaru.
- Brahmanandam Hilarious Definition To Bachelor Life
Telugu Comedy Scene From Naa Manasukemaindi Movie Stars: Parmesh, Sindhu Tolani, Ali, Brahmanandam, Nagendra Babu, Naresh, Chitram Seenu, ...
- Brahmanandam Funny Double Meaning Dialogues at Pandaga Chesko Audio Launch | NTV
Brahmanandam Funny Double Meaning Dialogues at Pandaga Chesko Audio Launch | NTV Watch NTV Telugu News Channel, popular Telugu News channel ...
- Deerga Sumangali Bhava Scenes - Brahmanandam funny code language with Kota Srinivasa Rao
Watch Deerga Sumangali Bhava telugu movie scenes starring Rajasekhar, Ramya Krishna, Prema, Dasari Narayana Rao, SP Balasubrahmanyam, ...
Scrabble value of B3R1A1H4M3A1N1A1N1D2A1M3
The value of this 12-letter word is 22 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Brahmanandam to find many related words and phrases!