Bolo Yeung (martial artist)
On this page:
Who is Bolo Yeung?
Bolo Yeung: Yang Sze, better known as Bolo Yeung, is a former competitive bodybuilder and a martial arts film actor. Primarily cast as the villain in the movies he stars in, he is best known for his performances as Bolo in Enter the Dragon, as Chong Li in Bloodsport, and for his numerous appearances and long-spanning career in the martial arts filmography for Hong Kong's motion picture industry .
- also known as Sze Yang, Yang Sze, Chinese Hercules, Beast from the East, Yang Szu, Yang Tse, Yeung4 Si1, Yang Si, Yang See, Yang Tze, Bolo Yung, Yeung See, Yung Sze, Young Zee, Yeung Tze, 杨斯, Yeung Sze, Jyutping, Yáng Sī, 'Bolo' Yang Tse, Bolo, Bolo Young, 楊斯, The Beast from the East, The Chinese Hercules, Szu Yang, Sy Young
- born on (69 years ago) in Guangzhou
- nationality: China
- profession: Actor, bodybuilder
- parent of
- played Thunder in "Breathing Fire"
- "Enter the Game of Death"
- played Chong Li in "Bloodsport"
- played Kimura in "The Image of Bruce Lee"
- played Ice in "Ironheart"
- played Thug in "Legacy of Rage"
- played Bolo in "Enter the Dragon"
- played Martial Arts trainer in "The Clones of Bruce Lee"
- "Millionaires Express"
- played Moon in "Double Impact"
- played Du Kuo Lung in "The Wandering Swordsman"
- played Mr. Bu-bo (Thai Boxer) in "The Boxer's Omen"
- played Bolo in "Bolo"
- played Ling Chu in "Wu-Tang Clan Presents: 10 Magnificent Killers"
- played Chong in "Tiger Claws"
- played Chang Lee (The Vietnamese Cobra) in "Bloodfight"
- played Nepal in "Soul of Bruce Lee"
- played Mongol (Archive Footage) in "Wu Tang Clan Presents: Fists of Legend 2: Iron Bodyguards"
- "Ninja Strikes Back"
- "Thunder Kick"
- "The Young Bruce Lee"
- played Master Lung in "The Fist, the Kicks and the Evils"
- "Crash Masters: The Dragon, the Hero"
- played Big Louie in "Amsterdam Connection"
- played Bull in "Bruce Le's Greatest Revenge"
- "Kung Fu of Tai Kwan Do"
- "Wu Tang Clan Presents: Fearless Master"
- played Shingo in "Shootfighter: Fight to the Death"
- played General Si Xing Fang in "All Men Are Brothers"
- played The river dragon of jin in "The Deadly Duo"
- played Master on Mountain in "Fearless Tiger"
- "Shootfighter 2"
- played The Giant in "Eastern Heroes Collection: Snake Deadly Act"
- "TC 2000"
- "Man of Iron"
- TV series: "G-Men '75"
- film directed: Bolo
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bolo Yeung (martial artist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of BOLO YEUNG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bolo Yeung!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Bolo Yeung for some fun with words!