On this page:
- Billy Griffin: William L. "Billy" Griffin is an American singer and songwriter. He is best known for replacing Smokey Robinson as lead singer of The Miracles in 1972.
- also known as Griffin, Billy; William Griffin
- born on (65 years ago) in Baltimore
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, songwriter, record producer, musician
- member of musical group The Miracles (Vocals) between and (6 years)
- genres: Disco, Pop music, Rhythm and blues, Soul music
- album: "Respect"
- official website: www.myspace.com/billygriffin
- Billy Griffin is a film actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Billy Griffin (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Billy Griffin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Century of Musicals in Black and White: An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans (1993)
An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans by Bernard L. Peterson Jr.
Buddy Green, Billy Griffin, Marie Moore, and the Two Dancing Demons. THE HOT MIKADO ( 1939). A swing version of °Gilbert and °Sullivan's classic operetta. Conceived and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Billy Griffin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Billy Griffin
Bain News Service,, publisher.
[between ca. 1910 and ca. 1915]
1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.
Title from unverified data provided by the Bain News Service on the negatives or caption cards.
Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).
Format: Glass negatives.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Billy Griffin for some fun with words!