On this page:
- Bill Green: William Green is a former United States record holder in Track and Field, who finished 5th in the hammer throw in the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles, California.
- Bill Green: William Joseph Green IV is the chair of the School Reform Commission of the School District of Philadelphia and a former Democratic Councilman-at-Large on the City Council of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Bill has focused his work in City Council on accountability and fiscal discipline, constituent service, and quality of life for city residents..
- Bill Green: William E. "Bill" Green was an American college basketball standout who played for Colorado State University between 1960–61 and 1962–63. A 6 ft 6 in, 230 lb center, Green was CSU's first-ever NCAA All-American when he was named to the consensus second team in 1963. He led the Rams in both scoring and rebounding for all three seasons and remains etched in the school's record book for both categories. He scored 1,682 points and grabbed 726 rebounds which remain second- and fifth-all time, respectively, through the 2009–10 season. Six of the top 13 single game scoring records belong to Green including the top two: 48 points versus Denver and 44 against Regis. Every season that Green suited up for CSU they qualified for a postseason tournament. In his sophomore and junior years, the Rams earned berths into the National Invitation Tournament. They reached the quarterfinals and first round, respectively. During his senior year, the Rams lost in the first round of the 1963 NCAA Tournament to Oklahoma City, 70–67. For his three-year career, Green averaged 22.1 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Bill Green: William "Bill" Green is an English former professional football player and manager.
- Bill Green: William Ernest "Bill" Green was an American sprinter.
- Bill Green a.k.a. William E. Green was an actor.
- read more about William E. Green (actor)
- Bill Green: Flight Lieutenant William James Green was a British Battle of Britain Fighter pilot, who served with the RAF. Flight Lieutenant Green flew Hawker Hurricanes for 9 days during the Battle of Britain, between the 20 and 29 August 1940. During that time he was shot down twice: the first time on 24 August 1940, crash landing at Hawkinge and the second time on 29 August over Deal in Kent.
- born on (98 years ago)
- died on
- Bill Green is an actor.
- Bill Green is an author.
- born in (74 years ago)
- written works: "Sea of Lions", "Tolkien, Master of Fantasy", "Compulsively Murdering Mao", "The Insistence of the Letter", "Winning Basketball", "Alcoholism in the U S A", "The first line", "Water, Ice and Stone", "The Object Developer's Professional Reference", "Jack Dempsey, champion heavyweight boxer"
- Bill Green was a basketball coach.
- Bill Green is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Bill Green is a television personality and chief home shopping host for television's Home Shopping Network and its former sister channel, America's Store.
- nationality: United States of America
- Bill Green is the father of American Football player Billy Green.
- parent of Billy Green
- Bill Green a.k.a. William D. Green is a film art director.
- read more about William D. Green
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Bill Green
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Wired Up (2005)
Young People And The Electronic Media by Sue Howard
Bill Green is a senior lecturer in the School of Social and Cultural Studies in Education, Deakin University, ...
Luo Biological Dictionary (1998)
by J. O. Kokwaro, Timothy Johns
and neck black-glossed with violet-green; breast to belly, under tail-coverts white; bill green, bare skin of cheeks grey, round eyes and throat crimson, feet olive- green; joints pink. The sexes are alike. Fig. 128: Koga, ( Vulture) perchopterus.
Spartan Sports Encyclopedia (2014)
A History of the Michigan State Men's Athletic Program, 2nd Edition by Jack Seibold
Other members of that relay were Bill Green, Herman Johnson andRon Horning. Moving on toMadison Square Garden ...
by Marty McGee
Darrell Hallenbeck Executive Production Manager; Bill Green, Art Levinson First Assistant Directors; Kim Kurumada, Charles Ziarko Second Assistant Directors; Dick Alexander, Les Fresholtz, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Bill Green
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Bill Green
Bill Green Everybody
Photo credit: gregthemayor
Anagrams of BILL GREEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Bill Green!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Bill Green for some fun with words!