Alan Hale, Sr
is an acrostic for ahs.
On this page:
Who is Alan Hale, Sr?
Alan Hale, Sr a.k.a. Alan Hale, Sr. was an American movie actor and director, most widely remembered for his many supporting character roles, in particular as frequent sidekick of Errol Flynn, as well as movies supporting Lon Chaney, Wallace Beery, Douglas Fairbanks, James Cagney, Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Humphrey Bogart and Ronald Reagan, among dozens of others.
- also known as Rufus Edward Mackahan, Rufus Alan MacKahan, Alan Hale, Alan Hale Sr., Alan Rufus MacKahan, Edward Mackahan Rufus, Allan Hale
- born on (122 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, film director, inventor
- died on (64 years ago) in Hollywood of liver disease, viral infection
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- read more about Alan Hale, Sr. (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Hale, Sr
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN HALE, SR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Hale, Sr!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Hale, Sr for some fun with words!