On this page:
- Aaliya a.k.a. Aaliyah Dana Haughton was an American singer, dancer, actress, and model. She was born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in Detroit, Michigan. At the age of 10, she appeared on the television show Star Search and performed in concert alongside Gladys Knight. At age 12, Aaliyah signed with Jive Records and her uncle Barry Hankerson's Blackground Records. Hankerson introduced her to R. Kelly, who became her mentor, as well as lead songwriter and producer of her debut album, Age Ain't Nothing but a Number. The album sold three million copies in the United States and was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. After facing allegations of an illegal marriage with R. Kelly, Aaliyah ended her contract with Jive and signed with Atlantic Records.
- read more about Aaliyah
- Aaliya is an actress.
- also known as Aliya
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aaliya (actress)
- Aaliya is the daughter of Suhaib Ilyasi.
- child of Suhaib Ilyasi
- Aaliya is a fictional character from the 2004 film Dev.
- Aaliya is a fictional character from the Dhoom film series.
- Aaliya is a fictional character from the 2010 film We Are Family.
"Aaliya" is a short film, directed by Rajiv Mohite.
Printed books with definitions for Aaliya
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Other Country (2011)
Dispatches from the Mofussil
Aaliya, the champion boxer from Haryana. Aaliya is a student in the eleventh standard at the bansi Vidya niketan school, Faridabad. in a highly female- deficient, conservative and male-centric state, Aaliya won gold in boxing at the Haryana ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaliya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aaliya
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1A1L1I1Y4A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aaliya to find many related words and phrases!