A Good Woman
On this page:
"A Good Woman" is a 2004 drama film directed by Mike Barker. The screenplay by Howard Himelstein is based on the 1892 play Lady Windermere's Fan by Oscar Wilde. It is the fourth screen version of the work, following a 1916 silent film using Wilde's original title, Ernst Lubitsch's 1925 version and Otto Preminger's 1949 adaptation entitled The Fan.
- also known as Falsária, 美麗誘惑
- countries: United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, United States of America, Luxembourg
- languages: English Language, Italian Language
- producers: Howard Himelstein, Steven Siebert, Jonathan English & Alan Greenspan
- executive producers: Liam Badger, Mikael Borglund, Hilary Davis, Jimmy de Brabant, Michael Dounaev, John Evangelides, Duncan Hopper & Rupert Preston
- production design by Ben Scott
- art direction by Pier Luigi Basile
- written by Howard Himelstein
- based on "Lady Windermere's Fan" by Oscar Wilde
- Helen Hunt as Mrs. Erlynne
- Scarlett Johansson as Meg Windermere
- Tom Wilkinson as Tuppy
- John Standing as Dumby
- Stephen Campbell Moore as Lord Darlington
- Milena Vukotic as Contessa Lucchino
- Mark Umbers as Robert Windemere
- Giorgia Massetti as Alessandra
- Roger Hammond as Cecil
- Diana Hardcastle as Lady Plymdale
- Shara Orano as Francesca
- Jane How as Mrs. Stutfield
- Bruce McGuire as Waiter Joe
- Nichola Aigner as Mrs. Gowper
- Augusto Zucchi as Antique Shop Keeper
- casting by John Hubbard & Daniel Hubbard
- cinematography by Ben Seresin
- edited by Neil Farrell
- music by Richard G Mitchell
- costume design by John Bloomfield
- set decoration by Marina Pinzuti & Barbara Cicero
- location: Italy
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy, Drama
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (10 years ago)
- official website: www.agoodwomanthemovie.com
- "A Good Woman" is a novel by Danielle Steel, published by Random House in October 2008. The book is Steel's seventy-sixth best selling novel.
- language: English Language
- released in (7 years ago)
- "A good woman" is a book by Louis Bromfield.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Good Woman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
the English language most strictly observes: for we say equally, a good man or a good woman ; good men or good women ; a good house or good houses. In some languages, indeed, such as Greek and Latin, of which the nouns admit of ...
A Dictionary of Thoughts (1908)
by Tryon Edwards
A handsome woman is a jewel ; a good woman is a treasure. — Saadi. Nearly every folly committed by woman is born of the stupidity or evil influence of man.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Good Woman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Good Woman
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Looking for a good woman
...who wants to take care of a good man.
Photo credit: K. Kendall
- Can't hold a good woman down
Photo credit: sasastro
Video about A Good Woman
The Definition of a GOOD Woman
In today's society, many women think that just because they have certain material things to go along with a nice degree that makes them a good woman when ...
See also the pronunciation examples of A Good Woman!
Quotes about A Good Woman
A good horse and a bad horse need the spur; a good woman and a bad woman need the stick.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Good Woman to see it in context!